Jumat, 10 Juli 2009

isn't you..?

who can tell me if we have heaven,
who can say the way should be..moonlight holly,
angel's tears below a tree..

you talk of the break of morning,
as u view the life hve begining
like a cloud in crimson as the key to heaven
one heart u carrying to me
one told me of the sweet kisses and the rose
one a thousand the nights and one night
and i feel... like as earth's last picture and the end of evening,,in the blue heart..

a new moon lead me to keep a dreams and i follow
may be a new world wait for me...
my dream, my way...
i know if i have heaven , theres nothing to desire..
rain and river,,a world of wonder..
may be someday..paradise to me..
not brave to hoping,,but u make me believe in one...
yes,, i can see the sun..and i can see the stars...
deep in my heart... isn't you..? dont know yet...

2 komentar: